Start Learning Thai in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

some suggestions:

sl7@
New in Town

some suggestions:

Postby sl7@ » November 12th, 2017 1:18 pm

1. It would be nice to have a second flashcard system that was just designed for phrases-

So that if a student got a phrase correct, that flashcard would repeat less, if a student got a phrase wrong, it would repeat more.
Currently, this is generally only possible with individual words. Although it is possible to listen to phrases, it isn't possible to
use the same intermitent testing system, as is available with individual words. This would be very useful to students, for learning to
improve accuracy on speaking whole phrases. And you already have all the phrase audios, so it might be possible to set up?

2. The flashcard system for individual words isn't accurate- it is possible to get to 'Mastered' for a flashcard way to easily, and then every few months I have to go into the flashcards to test myself and reset flashcards.

3. It might be helpful to have an option separate to Premium Plus, to pay hourly for teachers affiliated with Thaipod101- say via Skype?

4. It would be nice to have even more dialogues and listening comprehension- I wouldn't even mind if it was just dialogue with translations, without the lessons, just to get more listening input.

5. Great system altogether, I'm very grateful to Thaipod101!

6. I've found tonnes of little errors in translations over time- if you wanted to hire me- for example, give me a year's subscription for every 100 errors I find, i'd consider it.

lena_19081
New in Town

Re: some suggestions:

Postby lena_19081 » November 27th, 2017 5:31 am

Hello Si7,

Thank you for posting.
We’ll consider your feedback for our future development.
Let us know if you have any question.
Lena
Team ThaiPod101.com
Get 40% OFF

Return to “Learn Thai Feature Requests”