Start Learning Thai in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

You should get QA involved for your website

pooneem8473
New in Town

You should get QA involved for your website

Postby pooneem8473 » October 17th, 2011 6:47 am

I experience frequently that either content is missing or linked to the wrong targets. E.g. Survival phrases 58, Premium Members sessions -- none of it's contents can be accessed -- at least not with a Firefox browser, which used to work fine in the past. When I try to leave a post, an error message "invalid content" is displayed. In many other cases, the audio files are mixed up. -- No problem, errors can happen, but it seems to me there is no QA involved at all, that no one even tries/tests new contents just once from the user's perspective. You could avoid a lot of user's frustration with such a simple test.

Regards,

Pooneem

jaehwi
Been Around a Bit

Hello

Postby jaehwi » October 18th, 2011 12:40 am

Hello,

This is Jay from ThaiPod101.com

We are sorry for the inconvenience that you had. However, we couldn't see the same problem when we checked the recent lessons (including Survival Phrases ep.58) both on the premium learning center and the audio files.

If you cannot access the premium center, please check that if you still have premium membership. If not, it will bring you to the membership upgrade service.

If you don't mind, may I ask you check the lessons with different web browser? Sometimes, this kind of errors can happen because of the setting issue of the web-browser or cache files. If you still have the issue with other browsers, please let us know here again.

We are checking all new lessons before publication so that we can deliver the content in high quality. I hope you understand all our effort to help you learn Thai language easier and faster.

Thanks for letting us know the issue, and we are sorry for the inconvenience.

- Jay Lee / ThaiPod101.com
Join by May 6th

Return to “Technical Support”