a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Today's coupon - You get 20 extra language videos for free

cyberentrance4048
New in Town

Today's coupon - You get 20 extra language videos for free

Postby cyberentrance4048 » June 22nd, 2012 12:16 pm

Hi,

I have tried to send email to "" 2 days ago, but still no answer (before I bought premium membership I sent email with a question, there were no any answer even for that), so now I try to ask here too.

During upgrading to premium membership I found about 3 possibility to do for the same premium membership.
There was an option for saving 20% from the prize, but I thought I try the normal fee with the extra 20 videos.
The upgrading was successful, but there were no any lines about here are your extra videos you get, what is wouldn't be available anyway if I choose the cheaper prize.

I would like to ask what is about this? I would like to receive my extra 20 videos if you offered the upgrading with that extra.

I hope I can get answer soon.

best regards,
Zoltan

team.relationships
New in Town

Postby team.relationships » June 25th, 2012 9:41 am

Hello Zoltan,

we are sorry for any trouble or inconvenience you had with our email. However we will try to solve the problem from here!

Since you did the standard upgrade to Premium, you will find the 20 extra videos available in the "Video Lessons" section of the website->Learn With Pictures. This is the direct link:
http://www.thaipod101.com/index.php?cat=29

There are 25 videos there because since we made the offer, we've gone on to make more video lessons :)

We hope you can find the useful! Please let us know if you have any more questions!

Kind regards,

Stefania/ThaiPod101.com

Join by May 6th
cyberentrance4048
New in Town

Postby cyberentrance4048 » June 25th, 2012 11:09 am

First of all thank you for your reply. Maybe I'm wrong, but seems these video lessons you mention are available for every premium (and 7 day free premium) members too. In this case there is no such "20 extra" video exist, I get nothing extra even you mentioned during the ordering phase. I could order premium membership in 20% cheaper and I could get absolutely the same contents.

Am I right? Sorry, but I really don't feel it fair.

Return to “Technical Support”